2. I believe this is my song for the summer.
4. New blog love here. I love food/lifestyle blogs. Manger is just beautiful.
Soy-Sesame Kale Chips
Makes 6 cups
8 oz. (1 small bunch) kale (preferably Tuscan)
1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Rinse kale and thoroughly blot dry with a kitchen towel. Tear leaves from ribs; discard ribs. Tear leaves into 4-in. pieces. Distribute kale onto two baking sheets and pour oil and soy sauce evenly over the kale. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange leaves in a single layer. Bake, switching pan positions after 13 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake until leaves are crisp but not browned, 5-7 minutes more.
- Keep stored in an airtight container for up to one week.