Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cookie Recap

My plan for today's post was Christmas Brunch, I even have a teaser on the side of the screen to lure you in.  Unfortunately, I've changed my mind.  I'll still give you the recipe link to the Eggnog French Toast-just ask in the comment section of this post, but I really think that one post doesn't do this brunch justice.  This brunch is very special to me and I feel it should be a special holiday edition much like the cookie series, so my apologies, but I hope you understand.

I hope you have enjoyed Baking for the Boys Christmas Edition, Inside the Cookie Box.  It is so nice to share favorite recipes, especially those you enjoy during this time of year.  I'd also like to wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy holiday season.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!






3 comments:

Rita said...

I have really enjoyed your cookie series. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mama Pea said...

It has been awesome! We finished the spice cookies today. They are wonderful! Elsa loves them. Thanks so much. I posted a few recipes you might like on my blog today. :-)

Maris (In Good Taste) said...

Hmmm I need to get on your Christmas list! Happy holidays!