So what was on our "Pop" theme menu???
- Candy Jars-glass canisters filled with Ring Pops, Blow Pops & Pop Rocks
- Popcorn Bar-Homemade Toffee Peanut Popcorn & Cherry Vanilla Popcorn (store bought)
- Red Velvet Cake Pops
- Soda Pop (I have a love for Jones Soda that no one can break)
|Guest of Honor|
- Chicken Salad in Phyllo Cups
- Pasta Salad
- Cheese Ball with assorted crackers
- Fruit Platter with Almond Dip
- Vegetable Platter with Ranch Dip
There always is some type of shower game to be held. I'm not a fan of shower games, but I thought of one that wouldn't involve me or any other guest and be quite entertaining. My mom, sister and I came up with a dozen questions regarding family birth dates, weight, times, etc. Then we asked my sister the questions and for each wrong answer she had to stuff her mouth with bubble gum. By the end of the game friends were laughing not only at her answers but also because she had 10 pieces of Hubba Bubba in her mouth!
A few questions we asked her:
What is the name of the hospital where you were born?
What was your birth weight?
Your nephew and a cousin share the same birthday, who are they?
An uncle has the same birthday as Popoo (our grandpa), who is that uncle?
Of course you won't have the same circumstances as above, but you can always tailor the questions to your family!