It actually is a quick and very good recipe. If I could have seen the cakes no longer jiggle I would have pulled them out sooner. Needless to say they were not as molten as I would have liked. My chief taste tester (the hubby) liked them and asked how I melted chocolate chips in the middle-so at least someone was impressed with them.
Molten Chocolate Cakes
from: Good Food Fast
4 T. butter, plus more for pan
1/3 c. sugar, plus more for pan
1/3 c. flour
1/4 t. salt
8 oz. chocolate, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Butter 4 cups in a standard muffin tin, dust with granulated sugar tapping out excess
- Cream sugar and butter together until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat until incorporated
- Add sifted flour and salt, mix until incorporated
- Stir in melted chocolate
- Pour into cupcake pan
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes or just until tops of cakes no longer jiggle when the pan is lightly shaken. Remove from oven, let rest for 10 minutes